Beetroot and Whipped Feta
Come Dine With Me South Africa S8: Ep6 Nina's recipes
- 100g Danish feta
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon to taste
- Twelve small, red, yelow beetroots
- Olive oil
- 1/2 pear
- 2 radish
- Balsamic Glaze
- 12 roasted Walnuts
- 1 egg
- 30g plain flour
- 30g breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1tsp Sugar
1. Heat oven to 180C. Mix beetroot in EVOO and salt thoroughly and place in oven for 30-40min.
2. Whisk feta, EVOO, salt, pepper, and lemon together, and sift the mixture until it is a smooth consistency.
3. Roll whipped feta mixture into balls and place in freezer for 20min.
4. Mix egg in a separate bowl. Roll feta balls in flour, egg, and breadcrumbs. Spray with cooking spray and in air fryer at 180C for 10-12min.
5. Slice radish in thin disks, pickle in vinegar and sugar.
6. Slice Pair into disks. Crumble walnuts. Arrange all the items on a plate and finish off with balsamic Glaze.