- 2 cups Masa Harini
- 2 cups water
- 1 head cauliflower
- cup panko
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon each: onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, corn flour
- to taste: Kosher Salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup hot sauce of your choice
- 100g butter
- 50 grams blue cheese
- 2 avocados
- 100 ml sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic
- 75 ml lime juice
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- 1 handful: chopped coriander leaves
- Mix the Masa and 2 cups of water to form a dough and let it rest. Once rested for 10 minutes form balls and press into tortillas. Cook tortilla in a pan on medium to high heat flipping so as not to burn.
- Pn a medium heat combine the butter and hot sauce to make sauce for cauliflower.
- Combine avocado, sour cream, garlic, lime juice, water and a pinch of salt in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Combine Avocado Crema with ruby slaw and keep left over crema to drizzle over taco later.
- Mix panko and spices in a bowl and in a separate bowl beat an egg
- Dip cauliflower in the egg and then the panko mix andplace in a lined air fryer
- Fry cauliflower till crispy. Toss in buffalo sauce mixture and fry again for 2 minutes.
- Layer coleslaw and cauliflower on tortilla. Crumble blue cheese on top and drizzle with more avocado crema. Garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves
NOTE: Salt and black pepper will be added to the tortilla, avocado crema and panko mixture throughout the cook.