Hurri Curry (Lamb Saag With Naan)
- Bay leaves
- Ginger paste
- Star anise
- 4 Tbs yoghurt
- 2 packs of spinach
- 1,5kg lamb
- Jeera Dhania powder
- Basmati rice
- Tomatoes (pureed)
- Curry leaves
BUTTER NAAN INGREDIENTS
- 3 Cups of flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 10g yeast
- 1 Cup of yoghurt
- 1 Cup of warm water
- 1 Tbs cooking oil
- Marinade lamb in yoghurt and spices.
- Braise lamb, onion, chillies, whole spices.
- Add ginger, garlic and salt.
- Wilt spinach and blitz in blender.
- Add spinach to curry (keep some).
- Fry butter, onion and mint.
- Drizzle fresh cream.
- Cook rice to serve on the side.
- Sift salt, sugar, flour, yeast and mix well.
- Mix in a cup of yoghurt.
- Gradually add one cup of warm water.
- Knead the dough (add more flour if consistency of dough is sticky).
- Coat with oil, cover with a clean dish towel and leave to rise.
- Toast and add butter to serve.